Barbecue meats, poultry, fish and vegetables without charcoal.
Frampton barbecue grills can be used to create an authentic barbecued taste to products such as chicken, fish and more. For this method the grill is operated with the top elements running at anything from 500 to 600oC and the lower elements at 400-500oC. At these temperatures, any fat that is produced drips onto the lower elements; some of this fat will be partially burnt and converted to smoke. This is then drawn up through the grill chamber and gives the traditional barbecued finish. By adding flavours or spices either into the product or into oils or marinade with which the product is coated, different flavours such as 'cajun smoked' can be achieved.
- Available in small standalone units or large machines for food production facilities
- Conveyor belt, self-feeding system
- Controllable temperatures up to 700°C
- Adjustable belt speed
- Stainless steel construction throughout
- Electric powered
We build all of our machines to order, providing standard models or custom machines for your specific setup. On our grills common customisations are:
- Belt width
- Single phase or three phase
- Overall dimensions – we can work within your constraints
- All our ovens can be customised to meet the approval process of any country on request.
- Europe: This machine is EC certified.
This machine comes with a warranty including parts & labour.
Each grill is manufactured to order.
Speak to us
To find out more information, give us your spec, or place and order with us please contact us.